- This event has passed.
Strategic Corporate Risk & Crisis Management (Dubai)
Sep 24, 2017 - Sep 26, 2017
Preparing for and responding to the high impact threats that are becoming increasingly common in the modern world can no longer be left to isolated security management departments, or be dependent on simple plans and protocols. This MasterClass seminar, with one of the leading authorities on the management of complex crisis environments, will demonstrate how organisation can develop a sensitivity to threats and dangers that will allow them to respond to potential crises at the earliest opportunity.
Course Trainer will use a series of case studies to show how fundamental capabilities concerning organisational agility, the management of communication and the organisation of information, as well as decision-making under pressure, social media management and the development of a ‘high reliability culture’ can be developed across the organisation and can be utilised to maximise the ability to respond in a timely and effective manner to the widest range of potential crisis scenarios.
Key Takeways from Attending This Workshop:
- Understand the chaos associated with modern crises and disaster events.
- Identify stakeholders from across the range of associated sectors.
- Create an integrated security management framework.
- Design a road map for security development.
- Establish a training development programme, including major multi-agency exercises.
- Execute a strong and speedy response in the event of a crises.
- Ensure greatest safety for organisations, operations and
- Strategic Planner & Managers
- State Security Agencies
- Government Ministries
- Corporate Security Managers
- Strategic Risk Managers
- Security Consultants
- Crisis Response Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
Course Trainer is an Academic Advisor to the London Resilience Gold Command Crisis Management Project, and has given presentations to the Organising Committees of the Moscow Olympics, Sochi Winter Olympics and Ukrainian European Championships. He has been involved in several projects involving critical national capability development for government ministries and security agencies, as well as working with corporate clients across the world.
Course Trainer's extensive background in operational management, global corporate consultancy and high-level academic research allows him to bring a holistic understanding of the issues facing Risk and Security Managers in the 21st century, as well as the ability to put that information across in an immediately accessible manner.
He has written research papers and reports on all aspects of security management, from national-level Security Sector Restructuring through to post-disaster analysis for government agencies in Japan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Dubai, Nigeria, Liberia and the UK. He is in high demand at international security issues, where he is well known for the energy he brings to his presentations. He has given presentations to major conferences in London, New York, Tokyo and Moscow.
EXCLUSIVE Case studies:
- United Airlines Removal of Passengers
- British Airways Ticketing IT System Failure
- London Grenfell Tower Disaster
- London 2012 Olympics
- Hurricane Katrina
- Buncefield Explosion
- Heathrow T5 Opening
- International Business Continuity Planning
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (US)
- NASA (National American Space Agency)
Interested in partnering with us?
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Click here to get in touch with us.
To be confirmed.